Cabernet Sauvignon de Purcari is a red wine with attitude: vigorous, virgile, and robust. Made from grapes harvested and selected by hand, produced by the traditional method. Aged for 6 months in French oak barrique.
Wine tasting Cabernet Sauvignon de Purcari
An intense ruby color flecked purple with a rich aroma, dominated by black cherry, complemented by fine notes of exotic spices. The taste is full, complex, with notes of ripe fruit, chocolate, vanilla and raisins. Soft tannins emphasize the roundness and softness of aftertaste with shades of ripening.
Recommended serving temperature: +18…+20°C.
- 2020: Gold medal (Eurasia Wine & Spirits Competition 2021)
- 2020: Gold medal (Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2022)
- 2020: Silver medal (Decanter World Wine Awards 2022)
- 2019: Silver medal (USA Wine Ratings 2021)
- 2018: Gold medal (Oenoforum 2020)
- 2017: Bronze medal (Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2019)
- 2016: Silver medal (Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2018)
- 2014: Bronze medal (Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2016)
- 2013: Bronze medal (Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2015)
- 2012: Gold medal (Concours International de Vins MUNDUS 2015)
- 2011: Bronze medal (International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014)
Château Purcari founded in 1827 is Moldova’s most celebrated winery. Our wines have been served to the Royal Courts of Europe for over 150 years. Its first gold medal was awarded in 1878 at the World Exhibition in Paris, when French experts were profoundly impressed by the rich flavor and intense color of Negru de Purcari, which surpassed even Bordeaux wines. Along time, Purcari wines won more than 300 medals at the most prestigious international competitions like Decanter, Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, Challenge International du Vin, as well as the recognition of the Royal House of Great Britain.