Rosé de Purcari is a refined spring day in an orchard of apricot blossoms.
Wine Tasting Rosé de Purcari:
The pink color is accompanied by a delicate aroma of exotic fruits. Sweet taste with notes of apricot, peach, and blackcurrant, passing slowly in an extended aftertaste with notes of berries. Made from grapes harvested and selected by hand, produced by the traditional method.
All in all, Rosé de Purcari goes perfectly with mediterranean snacks, flavored cheese and fish dishes.
Recommended serving temperature: +10… +12 °С
- 2022: Gold medal (Berliner Wine Trophy 2023)
- 2021: Grand gold medal (Concours Mondial de Bruxelles Rose Selection 2022)
- 2021: Silver medal (Mundus Vini Germany Spring Tasting 2022)
- 2021: Silver medal (Vinarium International Wine Contest 2022)
- 2021: Silver medal (Decanter World Wine Awards 2022)
- 2020: Gold medal (Vinalies Internationales 2021)
- 2020: Silver medal (AWC Vienna 2021)
- 2020: Silver medal (London Wine Competition 2021)
- 2020: Silver medal (Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2021)
- 2020: Silver medal (Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2021)
- 2020: Silver medal (Mondial du Rose 2021)
- 2019: Gold medal (International Wine Contest, Bucharest 2020)
- 2019: Silver medal (Decanter World Wine Awards 2020)
- 2019: Silver medal (China Wine and Spirits Awards 2020)
- 2018: Gold medal (International Wine Contest, Bucharest 2019)
- 2018: Silver medal (Challenge International du Vin, Bordeaux 2019)
- 2018: Silver medal (Mundus Vini Germany 2019)
- 2017: Gold medal (Mondial du Rose 2018)
- 2017: Gold medal (Challenge International du Vin, Bordeaux 2018)
- 2017: Silver medal (Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2018)
Château Purcari founded in 1827 is Moldova’s most celebrated winery. Our wines have been served to the Royal Courts of Europe for over 150 years. Its first gold medal was awarded in 1878 at the World Exhibition in Paris, when French experts were profoundly impressed by the rich flavor and intense color of Negru de Purcari, which surpassed even Bordeaux wines. Along time, Purcari wines won more than 300 medals at the most prestigious international competitions like Decanter, Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, Challenge International du Vin, as well as the recognition of the Royal House of Great Britain.