Negru de Purcari 2015 is the king of red wines – noble, with a rich structure and a perfect bouquet.
70% Cabernet-Sauvignon, 25% Saperavi, 5% Rara Neagră
The scarlet red color is characterized by a complex and intense bouquet, with notes of sweet fruits – ripe plums and figs – which develop over time, coupled in the end with fine flavors of spices and saffron. Deep and velvety taste reminds of the same fruit flavor with ample hints of delicate tannins and a long sensual aftertaste.
Made from grapes harvested and selected by hand, produced using traditional methods. Aged for 18 months in French oak barrique.
Noble ripened cheeses; baked deer roulade filled with figs; roulade of pheasant with chestnut puree.
Decant for 30 minutes before serving.
Recommended serving temperature: +18…+20 °С.
Awards Negru de Purcari 2015
- Challenge International du Vin, Bordeaux 2019
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2019
- Berliner Wine Trophy 2019
- Best of Show Moldova Red Wine (Mundus Vini Germany 2019
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2018
- Challenge International du Vin, Bordeaux 2018
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2019
- Inside Spirits 2018
- Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2018
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2018
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018
Château Purcari founded in 1827 is Moldova’s most celebrated winery. Our wines have been
served to the Royal Courts of Europe for over 150 years. Its first gold medal was awarded in 1878
at the World Exhibition in Paris, when French experts were profoundly impressed by the rich
flavor and intense color of Negru de Purcari, which surpassed even Bordeaux wines. Along time,
Purcari wines won more than 300 medals at the most prestigious international competitions like
Decanter, Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, Challenge International du Vin, as well as the
recognition of the Royal House of Great Britain.