Freedom Blend is the wine of all the people – it is the wine of freedom. Created in 2011, when Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine celebrated 20 years of independence. This wine has a strong character – the wine of the free will.
Wine tasting Negru de Purcari:
The wine has a noble-pure garnet color, it is dense and opaque, with the rim-color on the garnet-ruby side of the spectrum. The first nose un- leashes fresh notes of red fruits: sour cherry, red cherry, cranberry and red currant. Then come the savory notes of dried red plum, red pepper, moisted wood and leather. The palate is smooth and elegant, with a long, velvety aftertaste.
Recommended serving temperature: +16…+18°C.
- 2021: Gold medal (Mundus Vini Spring Tasting 2023)
- 2020: Grand gold medal (Galicja Vitis 2022)
- 2020: Silver medal (Decanter World Wine Awards 2022)
- 2020: Silver medal (Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2022)
- 2020: Silver medal (Vinarium International Wine Contest 2022)
- 2019: Gold medal (Women’s International Trophy 2021)
- 2019: Gold medal (Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2021)
- 2019: Gold medal (Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2021)
- 2019: Gold medal (Berliner Wine Trophy 2021)
Château Purcari founded in 1827 is Moldova’s most celebrated winery. Our wines have been served to the Royal Courts of Europe for over 150 years. Its first gold medal was awarded in 1878 at the World Exhibition in Paris, when French experts were profoundly impressed by the rich flavor and intense color of Negru de Purcari, which surpassed even Bordeaux wines. Along time, Purcari wines won more than 300 medals at the most prestigious international competitions like Decanter, Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, Challenge International du Vin, as well as the recognition of the Royal House of Great Britain.