CUVÉE DE PURCARI BRUT ROSÉ
€24,80 inkl. MwSt.
60% Pinot Noir
For you, almost two centuries of history and savor – Château Purcari brings through a creative fantasy, the Cuvée de Purcari sparkling wine, produced by using the classic method of fermentation. The finest terroirs are merged in an exceptional blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Blanc varieties.
Its long term maturation in bottles offers a soft and a persistent pearling. The rose tint evokes elegance, being completed by a floral bouquet with subtle flavor of blackcurrant and a balanced taste. A genuine journey in time, along with Cuvée de Purcari!
Recommended serving temperature: +6 … +10 °С.
Cuvée de Purcari Rosé Brut 2017
- Gold Medal (Challenge International du Vin, Bordeaux 2019)
- Silver Medal (Mondial du Rosé 2019)
- Bronze Medal (Decanter World Wine Awards 2019)
Cuvée de Purcari Rosé Brut 2016
- Effervescents Du Monde 2018
- Challenge International du Vin, Bordeaux 2018
- Mondial du Rose 2018
- International Wine Contest Bucharest 2018
- Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2018
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2018
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018
Gold Medal (Effervescents Du Monde 2017)
VIVINO 4.0 Score (Equivalent to Robert Parker 90 points Wine Enthusiast 90 points)
Château Purcari founded in 1827 is Moldova’s most celebrated winery. Our wines have been
served to the Royal Courts of Europe for over 150 years. Its first gold medal was awarded in 1878
at the World Exhibition in Paris, when French experts were profoundly impressed by the rich
flavor and intense color of Negru de Purcari, which surpassed even Bordeaux wines. Along time,
Purcari wines won more than 300 medals at the most prestigious international competitions like
Decanter, Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, Challenge International du Vin, as well as the
recognition of the Royal House of Great Britain.