Chardonnay de Purcari has become the flagship white wine of Purcari 1827: gorgeous, distinguished, and intense.
Wine tasting Chardonnay de Purcari:
It has an open golden color, with shades of amber. The intense aroma is dominated by flowers and exotic fruits. The full, opulent taste is complex, with notes of almond and vanilla, followed by a long aftertaste dominated harmoniously by shades of ripening.
Recommended serving temperature: +10… +12 °С
- 2021: Bronze medal (Decanter World Wine Awards 2022)
- 2020: Double gold medal (China Wine & Spirits Awards 2021)
- 2020: Gold medal (Concours International de Lyon 2021)
- 2020: Gold medal (Women’s International Trophy 2021)
- 2020: Gold medal (Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2021)
- 2020: Silver medal (AWC Vienna 2021)
- 2020: Silver medal (Vinalies Internationales 2021)
- 2020: Silver medal (London Wine Competition 2021)
- 2020: Silver medal (Vinarium IWCB 2021)
- 2019: Gold medal (International Wine Contest, Bucharest 2020)
- 2019: Gold medal (Eurasia Wine & Spirits Competition 2020)
- 2019: Silver medal (Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2020)
- 2018: Platinum medal (Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2019)
- 2018: Gold medal (Black Sea Region & Expo Vin Moldova 2019)
- 2018: Gold medal (Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2019)
- 2018: Silver medal (Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2019)
- 2018: Bronze medal (International Wine & Spirit Competition 2019)
Château Purcari founded in 1827 is Moldova’s most celebrated winery. Our wines have been served to the Royal Courts of Europe for over 150 years. Its first gold medal was awarded in 1878 at the World Exhibition in Paris, when French experts were profoundly impressed by the rich flavor and intense color of Negru de Purcari, which surpassed even Bordeaux wines. Along time, Purcari wines won more than 300 medals at the most prestigious international competitions like Decanter, Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, Challenge International du Vin, as well as the recognition of the Royal House of Great Britain.