CHARDONNAY DE PURCARI
€10,80 inkl. MwSt.
Dry, White Wine
Made in steel with no oak influences
Chardonnay de Purcari 2018 will always remain the king of white wines: gorgeous, distinguished, and intense.
Wine Tasting Chardonnay de Purcari 2018:
It has an open golden color, with shades of amber. The intense aroma is dominated by flowers and exotic fruits. The full, opulent taste is complex, with notes of almond and vanilla, followed by a long aftertaste dominated harmoniously by shades of ripening.
Recommended serving temperature: +10… +12 °С
Chardonnay de Purcari 2018
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2019
- Black Sea Region & ExpoVin Moldova 2019
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2019
Chardonnay de Purcari 2016
- Galicja Vitis, Poland 2018
- Oenoforum Czech International Wine Competition 2017
- Black Sea Region & ExpoVin Moldova 2017
Chardonnay de Purcari 2012
- Concours International de Vins MUNDUS 2015
- International Wine Contest, Bucharest 2014
- Challenge International du Vin, Bordeaux 2014
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2014
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014
Total acidity: 5,5 g/dm3
Volatile acidity: 0,46 g/dm3
Total SO2: 110 mg/dm3
Total sugars: 3,0 g/dm3
Château Purcari founded in 1827 is Moldova’s most celebrated winery. Our wines have been
served to the Royal Courts of Europe for over 150 years. Its first gold medal was awarded in 1878
at the World Exhibition in Paris, when French experts were profoundly impressed by the rich
flavor and intense color of Negru de Purcari, which surpassed even Bordeaux wines. Along time,
Purcari wines won more than 300 medals at the most prestigious international competitions like
Decanter, Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, Challenge International du Vin, as well as the
recognition of the Royal House of Great Britain.